- Plant cauliflower, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage and strawberry seedlings. We need donated plants and help planting them.
- Sow kale, collard greens, lettuce, and spinach seeds. We need some donated seeds and help planting.
- Weeding around the planting beds and around the fruit trees.
- Help finishing the gutter installation for a rainwater barrel.
- Rain barrel.
- Two replacement fruit trees.
- Medina Organic Fertilizer
- Orange Oil
- Organic Pest Control
- Hasta Grow Organic Fertilizer
- Quart of Molasses
- Garden Wheel Barrow
- Various garden hand tools
- Shelves and tool hooks for the shed
On October 5th Cambridge Elementary is having their walk to school day and we are looking for volunteers to man a table from 7 to 8 am to provide Community Garden information and to get those interested to sign up for our email list. Please contact Karla for more information.
I have received emails from many of you asking how to get involved. This nice fall weather is a perfect opportunity to meet some of your neighbors and support the Alamo Heights Community Garden.