1. Cleaned the garden shed inside and outside and organized all tools and supplies.
2. Fertilized and watered fruit trees and started pruning them.
3. Cut down asparagus fern, then weeded, fertilized, watered and covered with compost.
4. Weeded, fertilized and watered strawberry plants then covered with compost and straw.
5. Hung netting trellis for the snow peas to climb.
6. Harvested brussels sprouts, radishes and a few carrots.
7. Planted broccoli plants.
8. Planted carrot, radish, and beet seed.
9. Planted wildflower seed in the orchard.
10. Made a new raised bed from a donated old sandbox.
11. Edged the butterfly garden with rocks.
12. Edged the big open bed with big donated rocks.
13. Cleaned the grounds of trash.
14. Weeded around all raised beds.
15. Weeded the garden path and removed plastic edging.
16. Watered and fertilized where needed.
17. Had volunteers sign up for watering and garden inspection.